It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:15 am

The Playground

For topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else!

Moderator: Board Members

• Author

Biplane

Board Member

Invasion from Timeless Darkness!!!

PostTue May 02, 2006 3:31 am

If planet Earth were attacked by Monsters From the Black Beyond(!), I wonder if they would use ray guns or lightning cannons? Would our defenses be powerless to stop such a threat? If so, who could we turn to in our time of need? We need a hero! A champion! Someone like... Colonel Cosmos! Yes! But where, pray tell, has our mighty hero disappeared to? What dark threats from beyond the sky is he surmounting, even as we speak?!

Colonel Cosmos, the world needs you!

"Smartly! To the Space Rocket! We haven't a moment to lose!"

Biplane is scratching his head about this one. He is also, on an unrelated note, out.

Biplane

Board Member

Quotational, dude!

PostMon May 08, 2006 10:51 am

[Musical composer Zoltan Pepper on computer composition programs]
"Why is it so important that we all be humiliated, with such ingenuity and at such great expense? We never thought we were such hot stuff in the first place."
--Kurt Vonnegut, Timequake

Biplane

Board Member

PostMon May 08, 2006 11:28 am

"There! See yon giants, atop the far hill?"
"Er...dude...those are, like, windmills."
"They guise themselves as landscapery to escape the knightly justice of Don Quixote!"
"Whatever, man.... Look, I'm just gonna be over here for a while, all right?"
"I shall defeat these giants for the honor of my fair Lady Dulcinea! Chaaarge!!!"

Has anybody ever wondered if Don Quixote was right? What if he was the only who could see through their disguise? He would be our lone, unappreciated (not to mention denounced as mad) defender against an army of marauding giants....

Biplane out.
Last edited by Biplane on Mon May 08, 2006 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Biplane

Board Member

Think of it though!

PostMon May 08, 2006 11:34 am

I mean... think of it! The gentle knight, patiently and kindly watching over his ignorant, ungrateful flock. He would think we were crazy! And he's the better man for not mentioning it to us. On top of that he risks his life to defend us! That's chivalry, folks. A true knight, through and through. Maybe someday real people will act like fictional ones. My fingers are crossed.

Biplane out.

Biplane

Board Member

Nifty

PostTue May 09, 2006 5:23 pm

I do like the word "landscapery," though.

Heh.

Biplane out.

Biplane

Board Member

PostSat May 13, 2006 2:35 am

Yeah. I know. You're all afraid to post here. I know. Constable Bibbles told me. He's very observant. No one else can see him though. But he knows. And now I know. You're all afraid to post here. That's what it is.

FOR SHAME!!!

Biplane ou-- What's that, Constable Bibbles? The bad people are after you? It's ok. You can hide under my bed. No one looks there. No one looks there because it is a wasteland of lost hope and desolation built upon the shattered dreams of joyless orphans. You'll be safe there, Constable Bibbles.

Anyways, as I was saying to all you people who are afraid to post here (he told me so!): Biplane out.

sleuthy

PostSat May 13, 2006 10:42 am

Not afraid, glider. Just enjoying the show too much to interrupt.

Biplane

Board Member

PostWed May 17, 2006 12:03 am

Look! Elephantelopes!

Biplane

Board Member

PostWed May 17, 2006 7:40 pm

The elephantelope is the most feared of all animals. Beware, for they are tricky!

*insert picture of horrifying elephantelope, its fangs dripping with the blood of lambs, here*

SEE!? PROOF!!!

BIPLANE OUT!!!

Biplane

Board Member

SEE?! PROOF!!!

PostWed May 17, 2006 8:15 pm

In the flesh!!! Photographic evidence of the horror that is the elephantelope!!!
WITH CAPTIONS!!!!!!!

See? The evil is there, clearly diagramed and captioned! Inarguable evidence!!! I have proof now! Proof! And you all laughed at me, mocked me! WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, HUH?! HAHAHAHA!!!

You should all be more like Constable Bibbles. He doesn't doubt me. We have a thing called trust. Maybe you should try it.

Bibbles, you do trust me, don't you?

Good. See? Trust.

Biplane out (you should all be ashamed!).

Biplane

Board Member

PostWed May 17, 2006 8:22 pm

BWAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!

*Cough, cough.*

"Ahem."

BWAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!

Biplane

Board Member

A public service announcement.

PostWed May 17, 2006 8:25 pm

FEAR THE EVIL LAUGHTER! POST HERE!!!

Biplane out.

Biplane

Board Member

PostWed May 17, 2006 8:26 pm

They talk of those who go mad in isolation. I wonder why that is. Do you know, Constable Bibbles?

Ah. Good. At least one of us does.

Biplane out.

HarveySnaggl2th

Administrator

PostWed May 17, 2006 10:10 pm

It's like a car wreck.. I want to look away, but something keeps me from turning.

What do you think Mr. Flibble?

He seems very cross.
~Cap'n Harvey Snaggletooth
The admin formerly known as Trevor The Vampire

Biplane

Board Member

PostMon May 29, 2006 4:29 pm

DIE, PENGUIN PUPPET OF EVIL!
PreviousNext

Return to Generally Random Discussion