Hilarious Video Game Moments

Talk about gaming in general.

Moderator: Board Members

• Author

Praetorian

Board Member

Hilarious Video Game Moments

PostWed Dec 21, 2005 9:09 am

Every person who really plays video games has had at least one moment where they sit there in silence for a while thinking: "What the F#$% just happened?!" I wanna hear alllll about your moments. I'm going to make a little list too just for fun.
-Trevor's Angry Cupcake-

"I'm telling you, people who eat pickles are nice people!"
-Short Guard (FF9)

=[PD813]=

Praetorian

Board Member

Adam's List

PostWed Dec 21, 2005 9:14 am

1. In the game Unlimited Saga, there is a character named Kurt Burgundy. When you select him he says (exactly like Ron Burgundy from Anchorman) "I'm Kurt Burgundy! Let's go on an adventure together!" It's so creepy and he's so enthusiastic that it's just horrifying. If you have any doubts about how scary it is, just ask the Green Raccoon or General Kammara.
2. In Legend of Legaia, there is a part where a house is collapsing into a black abyss due to an earthquake created by a giant centaur/minataur thing and the a gaurd does something hilarious. He sprints past a woman who is looking around and his spear slashes her in the face and she just crumples and hits the ground, while he makes it to safety she is lying in a heap. Afterward, when you talk to this specific gaurd he says: "I just froze, I didn't know what to do and I couldn't move." ........It's just horror.

More will come.
-Trevor's Angry Cupcake-

-Short Guard (FF9)

=[PD813]=

The Prophet

PostFri Dec 23, 2005 9:53 am

I don't play many games because I'm poor and old. I only have COD moments, but perhaps a few should be remembered here in virtual print.

1) the First time Andrew and I spoke in pathetic latino gang accents all night.

2) the first time Billy came over to play COD, the first map was cassino and he attacked my tank with his pistol. I promptly shot him in the face. After he exploded, he came running back out into the street in front of my tank again, smarter this time, he raised a bazooka, just as I ran him over. I laughed and told him not to shoot at any tanks when standing 5 feet in front of them. Ahh... It was a fine evening.

3) Watching Frannie and Alyson come running down the same street in COD 2 as Andrew and I shot them down with our K98s about 50 times from about 50 yards away until they finally decided to take another route. Ha.

I'm not sure if these count, because they are not single player game moments, but they were funny none the less.

~ Prophet
Fart sound

Praetorian

Board Member

PostFri Dec 23, 2005 11:21 am

Of course they count Scoville! Some COD moments are the funniest moments ever. Besides, how could they not be funny when Billy, Frannie and Alyson are involved. And remember the first time Alyson played? "OH MY GOD ADAM WILL YOU STOP KILLING ME?!" "..................No."
-Trevor's Angry Cupcake-

-Short Guard (FF9)

=[PD813]=

whitejamaican

PostFri Dec 23, 2005 4:18 pm

I was playing Halo 2 multiplayer, with system linked xboxes etc. My sister's name was shananney, and my cousin kept finding her whenever she respawned and had the two machine guns (smg) and repeatedly shot her while screaming "SHANANNEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!" She was the only person he killed the whole time. Like 20 times in a 25 minute game, too.

Also, there was this one time I had a sniper rifle, and I was hiding in the the rocks on coagulation (you'd know if you've played) and they kept going from one base to the other, and I just kept popping them in the head. Once in a warthog, I shot the driver, then the passenger, then I had to reload, but my sister (shananney) never got out of the gunner seat. She asks my cousin who was driving "why did we stop?" so I waited a little longer. Finally she starts to get out... and I kill her.

I laughed anyway.
Last edited by whitejamaican on Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Praetorian

Board Member

PostFri Dec 23, 2005 8:59 pm

Hehe, yes, those are the exact kinds of moments that we LIVE for. Thank you very much Aj (Pronounced ahzhhh).
-Trevor's Angry Cupcake-

-Short Guard (FF9)

=[PD813]=

darkforce84

PostSun Jan 01, 2006 2:09 am

1. when we were at harrys house playing halo 2 it was me harry adam and mead and we all had weird names like seman and deli meat so when ever u died it would say u were killed my deli meat so not only did u die but u died from deli meat lol i laughed pretty good

2. on streets on LA theres this old asian guy and hes like " u will find him were the steel birds land by the blue ocean." and then u have the lead character who has no clue what he just said and they are both repeating every thing and finnally the asian guy says " there at the f**king airport" it was one of the funniest momments probably ever

QueenJosephine

PostSun Jan 01, 2006 4:57 pm

ah yes! lets see...
id have to say a hilarious time was when i was playing halo on my cousin's xbox and every time i respawned i was too close to the edge of the platform and i died repeatedly for about 20 minutes! :shock:

Biscuit

PostWed Jan 18, 2006 1:58 pm

I was playing Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain for the ps1. I tried jumping in werewolf form and he just flew through the wall of the dungeon...the problem was that the screen didnt follow him. I had to reset after watching him fly across the screen for about 5 minutes.

Another time i was playing "little fat kids" with Adam...that was hilarious.
Especially the wierd one with the hair-flip, shiney-tooth combo. Adam knows what i mean.
People used to ask me why I was so quiet... The voices in my head are talking, it would be rude of me to interrupt them.

Praetorian

Board Member

PostWed Jan 18, 2006 2:49 pm

Haha, good call. NO ONE can beat Little Fat Kids. No one.
-Trevor's Angry Cupcake-

-Short Guard (FF9)

=[PD813]=

Wormcrawler

Board Member

PostWed Jan 18, 2006 6:53 pm

The original Metal Gear Solid for PS1, you go through hell to save the girl from your evil brother and then the cut scene is of a desert and a sun romanticlly setting and your character is on back of a horse with what you think is the girl you saved, but its a MALE SCIENTIST!!!! and not only does this horriable event occur but then he says, now its time for my life to begin..WHAT the %&$# ..but the girl where she go.....sad sad moments indeed...

COD2....me killing people with the shotgun and the Vampire ATTACKA
Hate the sin and love the sinner.
--Mahatma Gandhi
---------------------------
=[PD813]=

Ernst Schraer

PostThu Jan 19, 2006 3:18 pm

"I SAW HIM BLINK!!!!"

"Behind you.......Look up.................There ya go!" *BANG*

And any time I hear the words:
"ARTILLERIE BEREIT!"
PlM. m. K, HHO, KO, EKI, EKII, etc.

Praetorian

Board Member

PostFri Jan 20, 2006 9:10 am

Hahaha, c'est tres magnifique!
-Trevor's Angry Cupcake-

-Short Guard (FF9)

=[PD813]=

Nope

PostFri Jan 20, 2006 9:55 am

I guess it was pretty funny (but not hilarious) the ONE time I played CoD and Bill's computer kept freezing, so his little guy thing would just stop in mid-jump and slow motion run through the air... or just lie down and hover four feet above the road... or (my personal favorite) he just crouched and played in the grass while we all watched.

Whatever.

--Tarty McSadpants

Calibur_

Retired Member

PostSun Jan 22, 2006 10:44 pm

The entire game of Psychonauts. Andy: you guys have to play that game. I have it, if you want to play some time.
XOXO,
Tarianna
Eelskin Darby the Flatulent, scourge of The Harbor

Resident English Nazi
<O/
o/ o/ o/ SIEG HEIL! \o \o \o

Next

Return to General Gaming Discussion